Do you hear me? Talking to you, across the water across the deep blue ocean under the open sky.

To my dearest friends,

Thanks for staying with me for another year. The recently seen, Jecc, Yin Wei, Samantha, Zhi Feng & Leon. The common ones, CT, Ralph & Vyronice.

You guys still the best.




With Great Love,
Mianta B.


_________________________________________


I always spend good time with the old friends. They make me laugh, they make me scream out loud, they make me eat. And for this visit, they make me drink.

I'm happy to max whenever they are around. Probably these are the real friends, as what i mean, the R-E-A-L ones.

Among them, there are a few with partner, I'm so damn glad they still stick with me, and maybe i can say as 'US', the singles. LOL. And they actually bring their partner in to join the group. I just love them doing that. So, soon or later, we will need a 2x bigger table for the next Christmas Dinner. So, Ralph, get a bigger dinner table to stand-by yo!



Whenever I be in Penang, i just like to see them, to talk with them, eat with them, hit them on the back & the head. Crap!
I just love to spend my time in Penang with them all. Only they can make me forget about stress at work.


I love them, i love them, so so so damn much. XxXxOoOo


3 comments:

yikoko said...

i'm left out.. T_T

maybe i shudn't join other activities so i can go dimsum T__T


life is getting tougher when we got more mature. more commitments, more things to handle, more sacrifice to give.


sometimes i wonder we all can go back to primary life, where we can just do anything. no limits no boundaries no commitments.

take care fren

Lavennz Ooi said...

我讀了你的文章,我在這裡輕輕地踩了一下,讓你看到我的足跡。。。。告訴你我來過這裡哦,只是你不在家而已。。。。

朋友,请你快乐。不快乐的时候,就去寻找你要的快乐。

ps:是好的快乐,是对你善良的快乐。

Anonymous said...

ur secret was revealed, u just can't let go the past, pathetic!