Migraine?

I was mc yesterday. Been to see the doc and he said I got migraine.
What the heck? Migraine? I never thought I could suffer with migraine. Is this the sign to quit my job?

I said to my mom, I want to go home, I want to quit my job.
my mom did say, yes, you can. and nothing else.
but i should like find another job before i can quit. guess what my mom said? just quit, even if u cant find one.
what a mom, one great one.

got 3 tablets of migraine killer and got to sleep. trying hard not to think, not to stress or my brain gonna explore.
I'm stressed out, anger in the heart, complaining non-stop about my jobs and colleagues.
When could I stop this. Hell no, i guess. I'll keep complaining until i quit my job and perhaps like few year more.

Staying in a job in a very unpleasant mood and feeling. This will probably like torturing me to death. Or can you just let me die gracefully?

Can this end. What can i do?



I'm really like a dumb who got difficulties to say out loud and I'm fucking stressed out!
Hell!








Give me a sharp knife, I'll kill myself or I'll kill the colleagues and make her get out of my way. Fuck off!

3 comments:

Lavennz Ooi said...

If your mom able to support you, you should take a long rest and stay away from busy and stress. You was a lively and easy friend; shouldn't let those unhappiness become your spokesmen. Gambateh, my dear! :)

MiantaBuie said...

it's easier for u to say tat then taking the moves.

neh said...

don worry, just change, i looking job for you